Tuesday, July 8, 2008

1st Post

Hie all!

This is my first post on the blog of my own. Have always wanted to have a blog of my own. I wish to keep my friends updated about my whereabouts...

Well, this blog belongs to ah fa and I but I guess I will do the updating more often...Suddenly inspired to have a blog because of a blog that I have came across recently...

Just felt that I should pen down things that we encountered, things that we've learnt and maybe come news stuff which we can share with you guys!

Time really flies...and it waits for no one...that's where it shocked me, 23years have gone...it is only left with memories...if i still do not write my life story, I am afraid I will be too old or too busy to remember what had just past...

Wei Ling

1 comment:

Life is an Adventure said...

Here the inspirational link :

http://blog.sina.com.cn/s/indexlist_1237020047_1.html

enjoy!